Tuesday 28 January 2014

Last Bullet

Canada fucking rocks!  Where have you heard that before?  Oh yeah, from me!  Because it's fucking true, rockers.....and I got more proof for you! Thanks to Roy Galpin....PR man with outstanding taste in music......for bringing Last Bullet to my attention!

Last Bullet is fucking rocking the shit out of Toronto!  The band consists of Bryan Fontez - lead vocals, Brenden Armstrong - lead guitar, Michael Silva - rhythm guitar, Chris Galaz - drums and Will S - bass.  These guys are definitely influenced by the sexy, dirty, high energy rock n roll sound that launched bands like Motley Crue, The Black Crows, Hinder and Stone Temple Pilots into super stardom, yet without a doubt have claimed that sound as their own through their own unique style.  Trust me....if you haven't heard them on the radio yet, it won't be long!  Well....enough fucking talk from me....just listen.....

FORGET THE REST


The only downside?  They're in fucking Toronto and I'm on the west coast!  I think it might be time for a west coast tour boys.......... ; )

Visit Last Bullet on their website at lastbulletmusic.com to catch more tunes and information.  You can hit their links there too!  Believe me, these boys are worth stalking....er following!

No comments:

Post a Comment