Monday 13 January 2014

Holy Pistol Club

I fucking love the sounds coming out of the UK and in particular from the Holy Pistol Club.  Though I do find them a contradiction within themselves.

That's right....a contradiction....they have managed to create an original sound that is also very retro.   Well take a listen....you'll see what I mean....

GET YOUR BOOTS OFF


They also must be very, very shy because I'm having a hell of a time finding any info on them at all!  All I can tell you is they are James Cairns - Vocals, David O'Neill - Guitar,  Chris Cunningham- Guitar, Ross Duffy - Bass, Craig MacKinnon - Drums and they're from West Dunbartonshire.  Oh....and of course.....they fucking rock!  Huh....guess that's all we need to know........ ; )

Like em on facebook and follow em on twitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment