Tuesday 7 January 2014

Big Cock

Hahahahaha! How many of you thought you might have clicked on the wrong blog....well, not the wrong blog....the other Cat blog!  With a title like that it wouldn't be surprising!  Nah...if you're looking for music, you are in the right place.

Big Cock is a band.  They've been around for awhile...since 2005 but I've only come across them recently.  I fucking love their style....let's see, how do they describe themselves?  Oh yeah...."the band plays a variation of 80’s rock and refers to their musical style as “cock rock.”"  That's their description....my description....dirty, sexy rock that makes dirty little rockers such as myself shake their fucking asses!  .....or stripper music, hahahaha!

Well, I'm feeling a little frisky this morning, so I think sharing some Big Cock is fitting....hahahaha...oh shit....I'm even cracking myself up this morning!  This is a song after my own heart...

M.I.L.F.


Well....a girl's gotta stay warm somehow!  One piece of advice, though...if you want to search for this band online, search Big Cock music!!! I speak from experience!  Have a great day rockers and with any luck, I've inspired you to go out (or stay in) and share the love .......... ; ) 

Check out more music and videos from Big Cock at www.last.fm

No comments:

Post a Comment