Tuesday 3 December 2013

Dark December

Okay....I'm ashamed of myself.  I obviously wasn't stalking these boys hard enough last year, because this one slipped by me.  It took listening to Fresh Tracks this weekend on 106.9 The Wolf to hear this fucking awesome Christmas song from One Bad Son....and it was on LAST YEAR'S 604 Records Christmas compilation album, Bundled Up.

The song is Dark December and like One Bad Son, it fucking rocks.  I can't imagine a better way to get into the Christmas spirit than listening to great rock Christmas tunes....well....maybe a spiked Egg Nog and great rock Christmas tunes....

Anyway....I'm a year late but let's kick off this December and get into the Christmas spirit with this great tune from One Bad Son....... ; )

DARK DECEMBER



For more great videos from One Bad Son tune into One Bad Son TV on youtube > One Bad Son's kick ass youtube channel!

No comments:

Post a Comment