Thursday 14 November 2013

Retribution Blues

The first song I ever heard by One Bad Son was Retribution Blues.  It was part of a three song EP they released, oh man, has to be at least two years ago now.  I fell in love with the song, with One Bad Son and had to have everything they recorded.  So of course I bought it all.

At that time they had two full albums under their belts....Orange City and This Aggression Will Not Stand and of course they were both fucking amazing.  I'm still a huge fan of One Bad Son....those of you who read this blog regularly or follow me on twitter, or am my friend on facebook know this already.  I'm am so happy that the band is seeing the success they deserve with the release of their latest self titled album.  Singles such as Scarecrows and It Ain't Right have been getting serious radio play.

Their third single off the album, Retribution Blues...yeah, that's right, they re-released it on this album.... is now one of the most requested songs on many radio stations around the country.  One Bad Son has just released the video for this fucking awesome song, so I just have to share it with you!

RETRIBUTION BLUES



If you weren't a fan before, I know you are now.....well, that is if you're not fucking crazy and don't have very poor taste in music....... ; )

2 comments: