Tuesday 29 October 2013

Migrant Worker

Well, I'm going to have to take you back to the UK for the band I'm featuring today.  Migrant Worker has two members and a drummer they borrow from another band.  What I find unbelievable is how fucking full their sound is!

I know, I know....the world is full of great trios...Rush immediately comes to mind....it's just that it still fucking surprises me.  I've heard bands with 5 or more members who can't quite put a sound together to make it full and complete.  So yeah, I'm impressed by what Migrant Worker has been able to create.

I've been listening to their first album Supertits Candysnake....oh hell yeah, how could I fucking resist with a title like that!....and I'm really digging their alternative rock style.  You can stream this album too on Soundcloud at soundcloud.com/migrantworker.  In fact I highly recommend you do!  Migrant Worker is a talented and diverse band.  They have been able to create a sound that is recognizable and distinct without every song sounding the same.  Fuck I love that!

In the meantime, check out their video for a new song set to be the first track off their soon to be released CD, The SuperNow.  This is Ghost in The Tennis Court....

GHOST IN THE TENNIS COURT



Can't wait to hear the full album guys!  I really want to stay updated on the status of its release, so please keep in touch.....mmmmmm, touch........ ; )

Links for stalkers.....er, fans of Migrant Worker:

No comments:

Post a Comment