Thursday 24 October 2013

Frantic Jack

Well, my favourite DJ, Mike Lang, did it again!  That's right....through his show, Fresh Tracks on 106.9 The Wolf, he introduced me to more fucking killer music.  This time it comes all the way from Ireland.

Frantic Jack are well known in their home country and there is no doubt in my mind that once more rock fans on this side of the ocean hear them they are going to be very well known here too.  They have a sexy sound that isn't sappy....reminds me a bit of the effect that Bon Jovi has on their fans.  Whether their rockin out or takin it down a notch to produce a softer, gentler touch their clean vocals and harmonies put you in the mood, if you know what I mean!

Their brand of soft rock turns me on and this song is just what it promises - Living Proof......

LIVING PROOF



Or maybe it's because Irish guys turn me on....nah...it's the fucking music.  Oh by the way, Frantic Jack, Irish guys like me too - blonde, petite, green eyes (well okay, hazel....but if I'm wearing green they compare to emeralds) - just sayin....you know, just in case you ever decide to tour Canada....... ; )

Find Frantic Jack on the web at www.franticjack.com.  

No comments:

Post a Comment