Saturday 20 July 2013

BaghdadBad Boy

I was sitting at the kitchen table having my morning coffee and listening to some new tunes.  My sister-in-law walked into the room and looking at me in confusion said, "This isn't the kind of music you normally listen to...."  I just chuckled and said, "I know, right? But I really like this!"  It's true, I'm a hard rocker at heart but that doesn't mean I'll close my mind to all else.  To be fair I have listened to and enjoyed dance mixes in the past....if I have to listen to Gangnam Style one more time, I'll fucking kill myself - that's not my thing - but I fucking love me a bad boy!

Jemile Aka BaghdadBad Boy does not spin out your regular run of the mill dance mix.  He adds an element of funk that turns me on, lights a fire in me and makes me move to the groove.



Smooth vocals emphasized by sythns and effects that are sexy as hell.  He is welcome to rock my body right any time! It's Time To Get Loose...


The United Kingdom is lucky to have this musician to call their own but I'm sayin it's about fucking time to share with the rest of the world.  Jemile, come here baby........ ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment