Sunday 18 March 2012

The Name's Johnny...just Johnny

For those of you who don't know yet...though, how could you possibly not know?....I have a wicked crush on Godsmack's sexy lead singer Sully Erna.  Well just let me say this, never before have I been so glad to be a Gemini!  You see, one of the personality traits of a Gemini is that they can actually love more than one person at a time.  This is a good thing for me, because if I now had to choose who to love....Sully Erna or Johnny JustJohnny...I would seriously be really fucking stuck.

Yes, that's right.  There's a new kid in town and he goes by the name Johnny....yeah, Johnny JustJohnny.  Johnny only has a couple of songs recorded but they turn me on so fucking much that every time I listen to them, I want to get naked with somebody....well okay, I want to get naked with him.  Not only does he have a classic hard rock sound that very much appeals to the rocker chick in me, but I find I really relate to the lyrics.  It's like Johnny has been living in my head and found the perfect method in which to express my thoughts.

His song The Way it Goes pretty much describes the kind of shit I'm going through personally right now. Here, click on the link and take a listen.....
The Way it Goes
That's right, I'm going through a divorce....my second.  So yeah, it kinda feels like I didn't learn my lesson the first time.  When Johnny says "Have you ever given thought to just staying down, before it happens again?"  Yeah Johnny, that's pretty much where I'm at now. Staying down doesn't have to be a bad thing...let him win, I'm tired of the fight....I think I might try smiling for awhile.  I've seriously been thinking of not getting back up on the horse....whoa, wait a minute, that's not right....I still have every intention of continuing to "ride bronc" if you know what I mean.  I guess I just don't want to own the horse any longer....I'll still take the wild ride, just let someone else water and feed it. 

Smiling sure sounds good but some days though, that is still difficult.  You see, my husband and I agreed to stay together until the kids (twin boys) graduated high school....that happens in June of this year.  So....here we are living in the same house but no longer wanting to be with one another.  Besides the obvious discomfort of living with someone who looks completely different from the person you fell in love with there is a greater discomfort.  That's right, no sex....for about a year.  Now because we are still living together and still have some semblance of respect for each other there have also been no extra marital affairs.   Now, I'm a very sensual woman and I appreciate the pleasures that sex brings.  Let me be blunt (like I even know what subtlety is),  what that means for me is well, a lot of masturbation.

That brings me to Johnny's second song.  Listen to Good Time.....
Good Time
I almost don't have to touch myself when I hear this song....it gets me that fucking hot!  And yes Johnny is definitely the one that's "on my mind."  But sadly, masturbation only goes so far....every time I listen I want to reach out, grab a hold of him, rip off his clothes and....well that's a story for the other blog I write.

Speaking of writing blogs....Johnny does that too.  And like the way he makes music, he does it very well.  He manages to turn what must have been his mothers worst nightmare into a hilarious lighthearted look at his childhood antics.....yeah, little Johnny Knuckles may have been the devil himself.  The link to this blog is below....you gotta check it out!

It's amazing how music comes to us right when we need it. Johnny's came to me at just the perfect moment in my life.  His songs validate the way I feel, giving me control at a time when things seem to be spinning away.  His sexy style turns me on and I wonder if he really is good at everything he does.  I can't get enough of Johnny JustJohnny, which definitely brings to mind a Bad Company song ~ Can't Get Enough.
Well I take whatever I want, and baby I want you
you give me something I need, now tell me I got something for you
That's right Johnny, I'm singing to you.  This summer this wannabe cowgirl is going to need a bronc to break...literally....come here, baby....... ; )

Check out Johnny's blog as well his other links.
johnnyjustjohnny.com
Johnny JustJohnny on facebook
Johnny JustJohnny on twitter

4 comments:

  1. You're not the only one who's made more than one bad choice. Its becasue we want it all love, respect,hot sex AND intellgent conversation. I don't know why that's so hard to find. You're beautiful, intelligent and brave. That scares the shit out of men.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Cat! It definitely takes one to know one...you are one awesome chick and I'm glad you're my friend. Rock on!

      Delete
  2. Cat ,,I love you hunny,but how can I possibly use this as a music review now LOL oh man Johnny gotta love "Good Time" too \m/ some rockin pleasure!!! oo la la

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Nancy...I had another comment here that was supposed to be a lighthearted "Come on, whatcha expect" and I looked at it again and thought...huh, that's a little bitchy...so I deleted that crap. So anyway....come on, whatcha expect? Sexy rockers get me hot and bothered and I obviously have very little self control. Sorry hun....maybe next review...hahahahaha.

      Delete